Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Favorite Pics

I am learning how to be more creative with pictures on the blog as well as making them bigger. Yippee! This is fun and I am wasting enormous amounts of time on it. If I look up from my computer I can see dirty dishes on my counter, hence I am doing my best to keep my head down.
Photobucket
I love these and have them matted and hanging on my wall just like this.
Photobucket
Livin' Life Baby! Love, love, love his face in this.
Photobucket
These are some photo assignment challenges. The first, Coffee and Chocolate, was depicting smell through pictures. I implore you to find a better smell than coffee and chocolate. The second was perspective I think. The third was to photograph something metal, which seemed boring to me until Jayme suggested I photograph my mountain bike....eureka! The final assignment was color and my Fiestaware fit the bill perfectly.

I have so many more pictures that I want to post here, but dog-gone those dishes, they are haunting me. Ok, I have one more I just have to post.....
Photobucket
Grandma's Love. This picture was totally spontaneous and unplanned which is why it is so beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. You are right. There is no better smell then coffee and chocolate.

    A newborn fresh out of the tub is pretty close though.

    GREAT PICS!!! I love them big!!! Please teach me how to do the collage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are AMAZING. Not just because you take great pics but because you can post them BIG! You must be some techno-expert or something :).

    ReplyDelete