Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crafts on a Monday Night

Monday night was craft night at the Chili's. Cold night + no cable + craftie kids = Christmas coloring pages and.....SNOWFLAKE MAKING!! My girls are expert snowflake makers. Me? Well I just can't see it...the image in my head beforehand I mean. The girls on the other hand, seem to have this idea in their head and then they just start cutting and before you know it, they've created this beautiful masterpiece of a snowflake.

First we colored.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then the kids made snowflakes. Here's what my patio window looks like.
Photobucket

And here's what my front window looks like.
Photobucket

It's quite festive and makes the house oh so cozy. So even if there's not much snow on the ground (which I might add is causing punk #3 a great deal of misery), I feel we have made up for it in a plethora of paper snowflakes.

Somewhere a dog barks....at the moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow,
which gives the luster of mid-day to objects below.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome.
    You know. You introduced us to making those awesome snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete